The Echo K5437R (leaded version of K5432R) 1 Gang Multi Function Switch Receiver can be assigned to a maximum of 32 Echo switch transmitters, the function of each switch being individually programmable to control a wide range of electrical loads. Each transmitter can control an unlimited number of receivers. The receiver is designed to be installed into a flush mounted installation box, and is also suitable for installation in a false ceiling by using the central mounting hole in the housing..
Standard function: ON/OFF
Selectable functions: pushbutton
• Staircase style lighting with selectable switch OFF delay and advance OFF warning
• Automatic OFF after a selectable delay
• Ventilator style control function with delayed ON and automatic switch OFF
• Save and activate 4 light scenarios at the touch of a button (one scenario per button)
• Ventilator style control function with window contact monitoring.
The range between the transmitter and receiver (or repeater) in a typical house is about 30m (line-of-sight) and 100m in open spaces. The actual transmission range depends on the materials used in the building and nearby interference sources (See the product install guide). Range can be increased by the use of the Echo K5440R Repeater.
Transmit frequency 868.3MHz
Power supply 230V~ / 50Hz Neutral required
Power line protection Circuit breaker rated for 10A max
Ambient temperature -20 to +40°C
Test specifications EN 60669-2-1
Protection type IP20
Connection Wire Leads
Incandescent lamps 2500W
HV halogen lamps 1200W
Electronic ballast 3 units
MK Electric technical helpline: 01268 563720
Email: email@example.com Web: www.mkelectric.com